An extended abstract is required for each presentation. Please submit the extended abstract for your presentation at this website address: conf.yesnetwork.ir
- Extended abstracts are to be prepared using standard MS Word software.
- Extended abstracts must be in English and must not exceed 8 pages.
- Use a 12-point Times New Roman font and leave 1.15 line spaces.
- Please leave normal margins on each side (2.54 cm).
- Author list is to be left-justified. If several authors are one organization, save space and make the list easier to read by grouping authors so that the organization name needs to be typed only once.
- After each author or group of authors, use a superscripted number to indicate their affiliation.
- Underline the name of the corresponding/presenting author.
- Abstracts should be written in A4 size.
- If figures, tables and any non-letter content are included, they need to be inserted at their places in the text.
- Figures in the text may be cited in this manner (Fig. 1).
- Do not place figures in line with the text.
- Do not revise the embedded header/footer that comes with this template.
The extended abstracts must be according to the following format:
Author 1, Author 2 (Name, surname and email)
1Affiliation of first author
2Affiliation of others
Delete this line and type article abstract (Maximum 250 words)
Keywords: (up to 8 words)
Results and discussions
Delete this line and type external references.
Example: Ahmadi, D.C., Rahimi, J.I., Asadi, T., 1998. "Dust storm monitoring based on multi- temporal satellite data observation", Geoscience, 92, p. 89-116.